Saturday, March 27, 2010

Retro Rays Throwback jersey has surpising number on the back!

Rays throwback Evan Longoria throwback t-shirt

Look what I stumbled across today while shopping at the St. Petersburg Kohl's: A retro jersey t-shirt. At first, I thought it must be in the wrong section. It should be in clearance. Then, I thought the last few years may have been a dream and I awoke to find the Hit Show had returned.
But, alas, it wasn't as bad as I thought. When I turned it over. I realized this was a planned abomination and the Hit Show really was gone. Because this jersey had number 3/ Longoria written on the back of it. For my money, I believe this is a case of "Too Soon."

Evan Longoria Tampa Bay Rays uniform.

If you want to buy this shirt, I took these picture at the Kohl's in St. Petersburg. It's on Park Street. A quick disclamer: Mrs. Weber does work for Kohl's, but I was in no way compensated for this ad.

Just a heads up, Rays Revolutionary is becoming RaysRev.com. The new site is under construction and promises to be an even better place for Rays fans to come and enjoy talking about their favorite sport.  I'm keeping the site live while I work on it, so I can get your opinion. RaysRev.com is a labor of love for me. I'm using my love of the Rays and this blog as a way to learn new coding and creating skills. I would love your feedback.  Thanks to Truly Nolen pest control who is sponsoring the first half of the season for RaysRev.com.

Post your comments

Post a Comment

Rays Revolutionary treated by Truly Nolen © Layout By Hugo Meira.

TOP