Tuesday, April 14, 2009

About Me

I figured it was time to come up with an "About me" page. So, here it is:

Welcome to Rays Revolutionary, my contribution to Rays fandom everywhere.  My ties to the Rays go back to St. Petersburg in the mid-eighties. When St. Petersburg first planned on bringing a Major League Baseball team to the area.  This picture shows the billboard I saw every morning on my way to school at the site of what is now Tropicana Field.



Fast-forward 20-plus years, and the Rays are for real. Not only that, they're the defending American League Champions.  In my day job, I work for the local CBS Affiliate, 10 Connects as a multi-media journalist. I started this blog so I can keep all of my thoughts about the Rays in one place and follow them with fellow fans and fellow bloggers. Feel free to follow me on Twitter:

www.twitter.com/m_weber 

Also, don't forget to subscribe to my RSS feed and follow me every day.  I love the Rays and I hope my love for the team shines through on this blog.

Post your comments

Post a Comment

Rays Revolutionary treated by Truly Nolen © Layout By Hugo Meira.

TOP