Monday, April 13, 2009

Excitement building toward home opener

For those of you who don't know, my day job is as a producer for 10 Connects News. Today, I get the pleasure of producing our special pre-game 6pm newscast as the Rays get ready to battle the Yankees. Because of this, I'm just overflowing with excitement over tonight's game. I even wore my "home" Rays jersey to work.
 
Here are some of the stories on 10connects.com:
 
Our morning reporter, Grayson Kamm has the "what-you-need-to-know" breakdown before you go to the game.
 
Here are some parking tips from the City of St. Petersburg. The biggest one: Arrive Early
 
And here's a preview of tonight's game.  We're just hours away from opening day!
 
 

Post your comments

Post a Comment

Rays Revolutionary treated by Truly Nolen © Layout By Hugo Meira.

TOP