Saturday, April 25, 2009

What would you trade for a replica ring? One man offers up his boat!


It seems like the market for those Rays replica championship rings just won't slow down.  A quick search on ebay found 79 rings for sale at many different prices.  The going rate looks to be between $20 and $40.  But, it was on craigslist where I found the true deal of the day.  A Holiday man is willing to trade his boat for one of the rings. Here's his post with the pictures:

Hi Will trade 16ft fiberglass Tri hull Scat Craft boat. No motor or Trailer. Must pick up. 





Now, that's quite a deal. You can get an actual boat for your ring.  I've got an e-mail out to the seller asking him what inspired him to trade his boat for one of these Rays replica rings. I'll let you know as soon as I get an answer.

People looking for the rings, like the guy from the boat ad, should be careful.  At least one seller is warning of "fake" rings.

THERE ARE A COUPLE OF SELLERS SELLING REPRODUCTIONS OF THIS RING WITHOUT THE GIVEAWAY VELVET BAG---DON"T BE FOOLED BY THESE FAKE RINGS!!   THE FAKE RINGS ARE MUCH LIGHTER AND SMALLER IN SIZE THAN THE GIVEAWAY RING

Another seller from ebay decided to use a blurry picture to sell his ring for $125.  I liked it so much that I'm going to post his picture and give him a little free publicity. 




All in all, looks like there some good deals out there for these Rays rings. You'd better hurry up if you want the boat, I'm trying to work a deal that involves this blog, a brokered California fake ring, and this boat.

If you like this post, don't forget to subscribe to my feed on the right. Or you can join the Rays Revolution Facebook Group:


or you can follow me on twitter at www.twitter.com/m_weber

3 Comments:

Theresa C said...

hilarious...

Bud Weber said...

Is there any market for the replica trophy, given out a couple of nights later?

Michael Weber said...

I don't think so... but, if anyone's reading this and wants one.. I'll entertain offers.

Post a Comment

Rays Revolutionary treated by Truly Nolen © Layout By Hugo Meira.

TOP