Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Enjoy the All Star Game - Still tweeking the site

For the first time in their history, the Tampa Bay Rays will have five players dressed and representing the American League in the All Star game.  Last year Dioner Navarro, Evan Longoria, and Scott Kazmir all played big roles in the American League's victory.  This year, Longo is joined by Carlos Pena, Ben Zobrist, Jason Bartlett, Carl Crawford and Joe Maddon.  This All-Star game reminds me a little of the hey-day of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.  In those days, Pro Bowls were stacked with Buccaneers. I hope you enjoy tonight's All-Star game.  I'll be twittering about it.

On a separate front, I'm still working on the redesign of my site.  I wanted to use the All-Star break as a chance to move on from the original Blogger template I used into another template that I could tweak a little bit more. Besides writing about the Rays, I also enjoy messing with code on sites. So, if you see anything out of the ordinary, just shoot me an e-mail at m_weber @ tampabay.rr.com or send me a twitter message at www.twitter.com/m_weber.  Thanks.

Post your comments

Post a Comment

Rays Revolutionary treated by Truly Nolen © Layout By Hugo Meira.

TOP