Monday, May 11, 2009

Off Day Fun: Rays Ebay Search

Since today is an off-day, I thought I'd have a little fun and see what kind of Rays stuff I can dig up online.  Basically, I entered the search term "Tampa Bay Rays" into ebay to see what kind of stuff pops up. Here's what I found:


For $11.50 you can get this Phiten Tampa Bay Rays 55 inch necklace with Titanium disks.  I wasn't quite sure what a Phiten necklace is, so I had to google it.  The website for Phiten USA says: Phiten products work with your body’s energy system, helping to regulate and balance the flow of energy throughout your body.  Josh Beckett and Joba Chamberlain seem to be big fans. 




I also came across this Evan Longoria dog tag for $9.99. I'm really not to sure what to make of this one. Maybe it would be a good present if your girl really digs Longo? It even comes with a free 30 inch chain.




And, finally, one person is selling a miniature replica of Tropicana Field.  When I first clicked on the link, I wasn't sure how cool it would be to have a replica of a dome stadium. However, upon further review, you can actually take the top of the trop to see the inside. Pretty cool.



1 Comment:

Rozi said...

Very Nice Article.
These are some products which can be highly benifial foor you feet. Get it below.

Phiten ankle brace

Phiten Ti Heel

Phiten insole

Phiten Socks

Phiten ankle support

Phiten titanium Ankle Support

Phiten Supporter

Post a Comment

Rays Revolutionary treated by Truly Nolen © Layout By Hugo Meira.

TOP