Monday, May 11, 2009

Off Day Fun: Rays Ebay Search

Since today is an off-day, I thought I'd have a little fun and see what kind of Rays stuff I can dig up online.  Basically, I entered the search term "Tampa Bay Rays" into ebay to see what kind of stuff pops up. Here's what I found:


For $11.50 you can get this Phiten Tampa Bay Rays 55 inch necklace with Titanium disks.  I wasn't quite sure what a Phiten necklace is, so I had to google it.  The website for Phiten USA says: Phiten products work with your body’s energy system, helping to regulate and balance the flow of energy throughout your body.  Josh Beckett and Joba Chamberlain seem to be big fans. 




I also came across this Evan Longoria dog tag for $9.99. I'm really not to sure what to make of this one. Maybe it would be a good present if your girl really digs Longo? It even comes with a free 30 inch chain.




And, finally, one person is selling a miniature replica of Tropicana Field.  When I first clicked on the link, I wasn't sure how cool it would be to have a replica of a dome stadium. However, upon further review, you can actually take the top of the trop to see the inside. Pretty cool.



Post your comments

Post a Comment

Rays Revolutionary treated by Truly Nolen © Layout By Hugo Meira.

TOP